The National Institute of Crime Prevention has been conducting this training live in a conference setting for over 20 years. While our delivery method for this training has expanded to include an online option for those who need it, our content and expert trainers remain the same.
This course contains 14 topics, the modules are self-paced with no time limit. Each module has test questions at the end and you must score 100% on each test to receive the certificate of completion. When you’ve completed the course, we would appreciate your feedback by taking this survey.
- Bystander Intervention in DV “How You Can Help”
- Introduction to Human Trafficking
- Identifying Signs of Strangulation
- The Effects of Trauma on Memory and Behavior
- Sexual Assault Case Study
- Preventing Sexual Assault of Children
- Interviewing Victims of Sexual Assault
- Law Enforcement and Victim Service Providers’ Liability
- Drug Facilitated Sexual Assault
- The Effects of Childhood Trauma in Later Years
- Stalking and Cyber Stalking
- Making Sure that Orders for DV Protection Work
- Domestic Abuse Related Homicide/Suicide & Awareness and Prevention
- The Nexus between Animal Abuse and Violence Against Humans