These classes are three days long and cover the topics of Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault. There are sixteen dynamic topics presented throughout the class.
The information is new and relevant, not the same old stuff you have heard before. The topics are behaviorally and psychologically based. We use our 29 years of law enforcement experience and 20 years of training experience learning from our attendees to create a training program best suited for your needs.
- Bystander Intervention
- Introduction to Human Trafficking
- Identifying Signs of Strangulation
- Effects of Trauma on Memory and Behavior
- Case Study
- Preventing Sexual Assault of Children
- Interviewing Victims of Sexual Assault
- Law Enforcement & Service Providers’ Liability
- Drug Facilitated Sexual Assault
- The Effects of Childhood Trauma in Later Years
- Stalking and Cyber Stalking
- Making Sure Orders for Protection Work
- Domestic Violence Homicide and Suicide Awareness and Prevention
- The Nexus Between Animal Abuse & Domestic Abuse