These classes are three days long and cover the topics of Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault. There are sixteen dynamic topics presented throughout the class.
The information is new and relevant, not the same old stuff you have heard before. The topics are behaviorally and psychologically based. We use our 29 years of law enforcement experience and 20 years of training experience learning from our attendees to create a training program best suited for your needs.
- Bystander Intervention
- Child Sexual Abuse
- Drug Facilitated Sexual Assault
- Effects of Trauma
- Effects of Trauma on Memory and Behavior
- Human Trafficking
- Identifying Signs of Strangulation
- Interviewing Victims and Suspects
- Law Enforcement & Service Providers’ Liability
- Making Sure Orders for Domestic Violence Protection Work
- The Effect of Trauma in Later Years
- The Nexus Between Animal Abuse & Domestic Abuse