All New 2017 Training Agenda
Starting in June
The National Institute of Crime Prevention hosts nine training classes yearly in five cities nationwide. (See the training schedule to the right). The classes are three and a half days long and cover the topics of Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault. There are sixteen dynamic topics presented throughout the class. The information is new and relevant, not the same old stuff you have heard before. The topics are behaviorally based, psychologically based, and based on 29 years of law enforcement experience & 20 years of training experience learning from our attendees.
Click on one of the trainings listed to the right to see a PDF flyer with full details.
We welcome law enforcement officers, victim advocates, social workers, therapists, military, nurses, educators, rape counselors, batterer’s prevention counselors, and victims.
We are Continuing Education Units (CEU’s) providers for several disciplines in Nevada, North Carolina, Kentucky, and the military.
We provide 18 CEU hours for Social Workers in 46 states.
Call Rod Reder for more details (813) 294-9757
We will come to you!
Our instructors have a diverse background of specialties and have been nationally recognized as experts in their fields. We truly believe in providing quality domestic abuse and sexual assault training to build a safer community for all. Our mission is to provide law enforcement, victim advocates, judges, prosecutors, military personnel, educators, and public health workers quality training regarding domestic violence and sexual assault issues that affect victims’ day to day lives.
We can customize a program for you and present it on the site of your choice.
Contact Rod Reder at
Rod@nicp.net, or call 813-294-9757.
Basic, Advanced, and Specialized CPTED Training
DOMESTIC VIOLENCE & SEXUAL ASSAULT (Click Links for Flyers)
New Advanced Training Classes
Elderly Domestic & Sexual Violence Training
San Antonio, TX
May 10-12, 2017
Click here for more information
- Rape Awareness and Sensitivity for Men
- Incest Case Study “House of Secrets”
- Intimate Partner Sexual Abuse
- "How the System Failed a Little Girl." The Jaycee Dugard Case Review
- The Nexus Between DV and Commercial Sexual Exploitation of Children
- The Effects of Childhood Trauma in Later Years
- The Psychology of Abuse. “Why Does He Do It?”
- When DV Becomes Workplace Violence
- Family Related Homicide/Suicide Awareness and Prevention
- Model Policy for Law Enforcement Response to Domestic Violence
- Ways to Reduce DV in Law Enforcement and Military Families
- Case History Crystal Judson Braeme
- Human Sexual Trafficking
- Animal Abuse and Domestic Violence
- Do Batterers' Intervention Programs Work?
- Developing Coordinated Community Programs to Combat DV
- Bystander Intervention in DV “How You Can Help”